Sunday 29 July 2018

Computer Crash! uwääääähhh....



Hello folks and friends,

this morning my machine said goodbye. I've tried nearly four hours to fix it but i can't find the reason why it don't work. For today it's enough. I will try it once again tomorrow with a friend of mine who is a real computer freak. Anyway, what i want to say is that everything will need a little more time but i will do my best to give all of you fast answers. In case it lasts a little longer i hope for your understanding. I wish all of you a nice sunday


Greetings
Frank


4 comments:

  1. I hope your machine gets well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Computers are great, untill this happens. We rely on them too much. I hope you can get your sorted and its not too serious. Godd luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello samapplepie,
      you're definitely right.And thanks for your kind words.

      Best,
      Frank

      Delete

If you want to write a comment a google account is required.