Tuesday 14 April 2020

A few renewed links...



Hello friends,
I hope you had a nice Easter party despite the difficult world situation because of Corona. I used the holidays to edit some of the accrued comments. Unfortunately, not all of them, just too many. I ask for your understanding. I have renewed the first links that had expired over Easter break and will of course continue to do so in order to make everything available again. This will, of course, take a longer time. I also ask for your understanding. I am very surprised how many of you have been faithful to the blog and I am very pleased about that. Thank you. Okay, here is a list of the first few renewed links:


Girls - Album (2009 Fantasy).rar
Dick Campbell - Blue Winds Only Know 1965 (2003 Rev-Ola)
The Creation - Creation Theory (2017 Edsel) 4 CD Box (without DVD)

You can find the albums using the search function at the top right of the blog page.

More will follow. Also i will upload new music to the blog within the next days. All the best to all of you and please stay healthy and if it's possible stay at home. 

Frank

9 comments:

  1. Hi Frank and welcome back. I write from Italy and I know very well what is CORONA, unfortunately. I wanted to tell you that for a few months zippyshare doesn't work in Italy and in many other nations. If you can is it possibile to use another file hosting, like mediafire for example? many thanks Adix

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Adix,
      i think i will use in a few weeks also different hosts. But as far as i know you can use Zippy if you use a browser with vpn.I do it with Opera and it works fine.
      All the best
      Frank

      Delete
  2. Hi Frank,

    Welcome back. Hope your health is good. That is what matters. Stay safe an well.

    Take care,

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Back Frank.
    So great to see you return to your wonderful blog.
    You have been missed. I often check if you are still posting and was happy to see you have posted again. Which means you are up to it. I hope your health allows you the freedoms of life we all want. Stay safe and healthy.

    Looking forward to your surprises here.

    Thanking you in advance for your shares.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES !!!HAPPY TO SEE YOU AGAIN ! WELCOME BACK ! It's the happiest new for me from a few weeks !! thanks thanks
    christophe turpin from Paris, France

    ReplyDelete
  5. So great to have you back, Frank!

    ReplyDelete

If you want to write a comment a google account is required.