Wednesday 27 March 2019

BANNED!!!




Hello folks and friends,

As some of you (and I too, but only this morning after your comments drew my attention) noticed, all files I uploaded to the ''new'' hoster have been banned. First of all this will be a lot of extra work for me, secondly I have to think about where I will store the files in the future. Third, I wonder if there are any connections to Zippyshare, which were completely locked in the U.K.. In any case (to make it sound friendly) this is very annoying.
I believe anyway that it could become very problematic in the future, at least in Europe in the next years very much with the sharing of certain contents. Anyway, I'm sorry you don't have the possibility to access the banned files at the moment, but I'll try to replace the affected links as soon as possible. I ask for your understanding and wish us all a nice day.
Frank


14 comments:

  1. Try with Drive, I've used it a long time and never problems.
    Cheers
    Jose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jose,
      there are a lot possibilities all over the web but it's always a question of money. I need big space because i try to hold all the files available. Somehow i will keep it on running :-). Thanks for your comment. Always appreciated.
      cheers
      Frank

      Delete
  2. Zippyshare works if you use a VPN hosted outside the UK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, try to use an VPN plug-in or to use Opera browser, i use them when some pages or servers are blocked in my country.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Guajolote,
      maybe this is a solution for the U.K. folks in case Zippyshare?

      Delete
    2. Hi, yeah, i used one when Demonoid was blocked in my country (Mexico) and it worked great!

      Delete
  4. I've used a free VPN - Hola VPN on Firefox and Zippyshare works fine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Frank,
    Thank you all your efforts to replace the links banned and to keep great blog up and running.
    Best,
    buckeye

    ReplyDelete
  6. At this moment in Italy nothing banned...!!

    Ciaooooooooooooooooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  7. glad you found some new DL homes.......you've got a really great pop blog here!!! thanks for ALL your hard work....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yandex is good, Mega and megaupload are fine with me. Workupload was on and of ... zippy started to irritate me more and more with all those popups. But I am in Malaysia, here I have little problems with anything except rapidgator, turbobit, uploaded etc. Keep it going! Thx for all the efforts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Frank,
    completely with you. This and many further current www "phenomenons" are really annoying.
    Annoying for us readers, that is, but a catastrophe for all those trying to run a blog.
    I wished I could encourage you to just keep on but for me it's a fact that things will get worse, much worse, because, well, you know, problem is it's all about profit and business.
    All the best, Frank, for you and your wonderful blog...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Frank,

    Hope you are finding good luck finding alternative hosts.

    ReplyDelete

If you want to write a comment a google account is required.