Tuesday 26 February 2019

Late '60s Psychedelic Pop, Garage, Pop Rock; The Novells - That Did It! 1968 (2005 Radioactive)



Since I didn't find a review of the album, I quickly said a few words about the album.
The first thing I noticed was that there seems to be no CD re-release, except that unofficial release by Radioactive. I looked already some years ago for a rerelease but found nothing.
This is absolutely incomprehensible to me because the band delivered a really outstanding album in 1968.
The album is full of really good songs and you won't find fillers here. Great psychedelic pop from time to time with rough edges make the album imho a little jewel, which was unfortunately forgotten by time. I hope that a good label will release the album again as a cd re release. By the way, Tommy Boyce and Bobby Hart wrote the liner notes for the album in 1968. And after i heard the album for the first time i understood why. Highly recommended. Enjoy.(Frank)





 FLAC
 mp3@320

1 comment:

  1. Frank Tnx You Make Me Happy Every Time With Those Exceptional Records Grtzzz

    ReplyDelete

If you want to write a comment a google account is required.