Sunday 30 September 2018

Good morning, go for a walk, banks of the river, crazy, funny, beautiful people...



Good morning to all readers of my not so new blog. I hope all of you have a nice weekend. Here in my hometown Köln (Cologne, Germany) we have wonderful late summer sunshine days. I enjoy to take a walk at the river bank of the Rhein (Rhine) in these days. There is so much to see, of course boats on the river, lol, a lot of different people, crazy, funny, beautiful, and also not so beautiful people. All kind of people. Of course. I love to watch people and let my mind fly. I think most of you know what i mean. I love days like this. Okay but that's not the main reason why i write this post.


I have received some comments and questions regarding the blog in the last few days and would like to say a few words.
It's generally possible to get links to any album presented here. In most older album postings there are often no links to be found. This is because the blog was in the past more or less private.
For some albums there is a note where I point out that you can request the link. But this is not the case with all albums. And this led to confusion. As I mentioned above, you can request the links for all albums. Best always in the respective comment section. That makes it easier for me. A reader of the blog told me that there is no possibility to post comments for some albums. I don't know why this is so either. In this case you can of course also ask for the respective album via other comments. I hope this helps to eliminate the confusion. And please have a lttle patience in case i need a little more time to upload your requests. I am very busy at the moment with work and personal things. But of course i will fulfil all your requests as fast as i can.

Later today i will post some things mainly of the seventies and i hope you will enjoy it. :-)





I wish you all a nice Sunday. Enjoy life and music. In this sense
Frank



9 comments:

  1. Cologne looks lovely, will have to add this to my travel palns for the future

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello samapplepie,
      Cologne is really a lovely city. A lot of artists live here. Musicians, painters, actors. Many television stations have their studios in Cologne. You have a lot of culture in the city. And I love that it is a big city, but not too big (for me). Cologne has one million inhabitants. There is a lot of nature in the city and around the city. You can watch bands every day. From the biggest stars to instrumentalists in the subway or on the streets. The people of Cologne carry their hearts on their tongues, lol. The population here is very ''open minded''. So, that was enough advertising for Cologne. Maybe we'll meet once here in town :-) .
      Have a nice day
      Frank

      Delete
  2. Hi Frank,
    Nice autumn sunny days in Europe this weekend, we hope it lasts much longer. Thank you for all your efforts with your great blog with excellent posts.
    Cheers!!!!,
    buckeye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello buckeye,
      thanks for your kind words :-)

      Frank

      Delete
  3. Glad to see you enjoying nice fall weather. Beautiful. Enjoy it while it lasts. We are now getting some snow in northern Norway. Winter on it's way. All your efforts on the blog are appreciated, you deserve some time to relax. Thanks for all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some comments not available when searching by month become available if I search by individual post. That may help some others also. Thank you again for all your help

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Frank,

    I have learned about a lot of music and groups that I never knew existed thanks to you! I put them all on micro SDHC cards and then into mp3 players to enjoy while I exercise or read. I also put many of them onto CD's to enjoy in the car every day. Take whatever time you need. Just know that many people really appreciate your tremendous efforts.

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mark,
      at first i want to say thanks for your kind words. It's nice to hear that the music spread and reach people who haven't heard the music before. I think it is important to give people the possibility to listen to this old music and my hope is that this music will not forget and younger generations will give a try to this music. Sorry for my english speaking :-). Have a nice day and enjoy life.

      cheers
      Frank

      Delete

If you want to write a comment a google account is required.